Nothing but clouds & Its dark in my heart.
Tuesday 6 September 2011 // 15:05

Sometimes the male mind infuriates the fuck outta me.  A guy i've known for years turns 21 at the end of this month. We've been 'Best Friends' for the past year and a half, yet I hate clubbing in London and that is how he wants to celebrate so i've said I'm not going. I said this on Thursday, it's now tuesday & he hasn't spoke to me since. He did however invite me to the event on facebook which finishes with  "If you dont come, you're not my friend.." I've stated that i'll see him the day before, after, or day of his birthday but no, that is not allowed. How can someone, 20, nearly 21 years of age, be so immature? If the situation was reversed, i'd be sad yeah, but I'd accept it and change my plans to fit or just accept it and see him another time.

The past few days my mother and i have been turning the bottom floor of the house upside down in preperation for me having the second living room to have the wii set up in and just as a lounge as it now has the corner sofa in! result! I lifted the piano and have never felt pain and discomfort like that before! Note to self: Use a crane next time! Anyway, I was suffering headaches and earaches over the weekend and I just guessed it was down to over-exertion. Yesterday I realised that my headaches and earaches were actually coming from the glands in my neck which seem to be swollen. I had something similar to this April of 2010 and it wasn't very nice at all! I'm hoping it isn't the same, but I have a doctors appointment tomorrow and hopefully he'll give me some painkillers and antiinflamitarys and and and and and.

I start uni in three weeks ( i'm so excited!! ) and a week or so ago I applied for a job with the SU at my Uni but the local campus to home as I have to travel 40min to get to my campus! Turns out I've been given an interview so i'm very excited for that too!

Today I bought the first bits of my little 'home gym'. I bought a Gym ball with Pilates band, Sat on the ball and promptly fell off it, think I need a bit of practice. I also bought a 'Twist board' and Zumba for the wii. I'm excited to have fun exercise in aim to fit into a gorgeous FCUK dress my sister owns (and has never worn) for my 21st in February! I also went on a shopping spree and bought myself some new bits and bobs of makeup although i'm currently awaiting £188 worth of goodies i ordered from debenhams yesterday! woops!

I'm waiting to have my haircut sometime this week, the ends are horrific (as can be seen in above picture) but hopefully once their cut I can order some all blonde extensions and start wearing either those or the set i'm wearing above on a daily basis. I'm going to stay up for another hour and pick the winner of my giveaway over on ispentsometime! ciao!

Labels:



Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home


About Lorna rose
20 year old south east English girl with a love for all things glitter and grime. My life consists of fake eyelashes, vodka and dub-step.




Information
I use a Sony a200 dSLR and I have a normal lens which is 18-70mm and also a telescopic lens which is 80-300mm

I use photo shop cs4 for design and photo editing.

Contact me
Email me on ispentsometime@Hotmail.co.uk or find me on Twitter @LornaRoseMarie

Follow heartBeats

Posts by tags
coming soon


Archives
August 2011
September 2011